House & Garden
The Whiteleas farm house was built in about 1871-72 when the land was part of the estate of the 5th Marquis of Lansdowne.
The house lies in an acre of gardens, including an orchard, vegetable garden, flowerbeds and a wild nature garden.
View of garden poly-tunnel (left) and orchard (right)
Report on the building of an "excellent farm house" at Whiteleas.
41st Report of the Commissioners of Public Works (Ireland) 1872-1873
View of floral borders in the vegetable garden
Raised beds in the vegetable garden.
Produce from the garden!